Saturday, November 05, 2011

Phone pics

Here are a few pics that were taken on the phone.

Donuts at the Ohiopyle Bakery.

We rode by the Jumonville cross and decided to get out and try to hike up. It was a very steep climb and I still can't believe we made it. This picture is just a small portion of the hill. Chris, Matt, and Jake went up the front way and I went around the back on the paved path. Matt went up like it was nothing at all, and Jake had to eventually be dragged. I must have stopped about five times saying I couldn't go any further. I don't know how I made it.

Matt at the cross.

Really great view. The sun was so bright that it was hard to get a good shot on the phone. This was the best I could do. From the top you can see three states and seven counties.